Monday, September 19, 2005

wedding pictures

Since it has been more than a year since we have been married, I thought now would be a good time to post some wedding pictures.

**quick comment. make sure to click on all these pictures to get the best affect. they are kinda pixilated.


I think the two of you that visit this blog will really like them. These aren't the "professional" pictures, those sucked and I don't have them on my work computer, so this is what you get. I think most of these were taken by one of my best men or his mom. I should have paid her the $800, because the professional photographer sucked big time. I think at least $600 of that $800 went to him tilting the camara. (If you were in the wedding party you would get this)

from the rose garden (Ft. Wayne) with my army of groomsmen. Which one wasn't ready for the picture?



"10 groomsmen!" you say? Melissa and I were having a contest of who had the most friends.

I can't finda good one of melissa and me. I will post a professional one sometime. but here is a kinda dark one of all the groomsladies. i mean bridesmaids.





I think this one takes the cake. Everyone really pulled it together on this one. This was a ad-hock picture taken by some random lady at the rose garden. All of us standing in line was my brother paul's idea, it turned out much better than the homoerotic conga line below, which I am sure everyone will be pissed at me for posting.

IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOU ARE VERY CLEVER INDEED! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

This is pretty funny if you consider that I convinced 10 grown men to pose for this:


we did that congo dance all the way to the manhole (read: gaybar) where we drank margeretas, sang Cher songs, and played a vigorous game of slap-ass. One of my best men later said that he showed that picture to someone and they asked "was it one of those gay weddings?" I am not joking. I wish I were.

notice the enthusiasm on both ends with the sharp decline in the middle. I am quite sure if we plotted the willingness to take this picture with position, it would look like your standard quadratic:

by the way you can click on these and see them bigger. i think you can copy them as well, in case you need a new wallpaper that lets your co-workers know your stance on gay-marriage rights.

okay, enough fun, now I have to go back to what I hate worst.


Comments:
I can't believe you made a graph! You must have too much time on those hands?! I thought you were working on your thesis? Hee hee! Just giving you a hard time!
 
Sweet graph! It looks very professional. Didn't I give you that picture my mom took of you two at the wedding reception? It is really good. The real sad part is that we didn't actually get ice cream.
 
I like to explain things visually people, it only took about 30 seconds to make that.


i didn't get that picture. unless it was a cake-cutting picture. i will look.
 
I am in the gay picture and I am not gay, but sometimes when I look at myself in that picture I wonder who that gay guy is.
 
That is way to funny to laugh at.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?