Wednesday, September 14, 2005

bad start

I though I would go ahead and start this blog out badly.

I already wrote about a page worth of unentertaining gibberish, but when I used the spell checker, the floodgates of inept webpage navigation were throughn open. That is, one of those things happens when you get a "cannot find page " message from your browser. And you go back and it is more of the same, and you are lost and you can never go back to where the oringinal problem arose. this always happend when you are filling in fields so you lose all the stuff you just wrote. anyway, this was a doosie b/c not only did i get so far away from where you are supposted to write the blog, I tried to log into to blogger again and they acted like i didn't have a account. I guess that is their way of weeding out idiots.

this reminds me of the time i hung up on a wrong number one time and when he called me back i acted like i was someone different. i used a high-pitched voice to sound like a kid.

so needless to say I didn't use spellchecker. (look how i spelled thrown above. this is how i spell.)

Anyway, my lost message in a nutshell, was I thought I would start this blog b/c I write alot on my buddies anyway, and it is a good way for me to keep up with my friends and family that i haven't been able to see or talk to lately b/c I am so damn busy with research.

I also wanted to include this picture b/c it is halerious. Admit it people. This is funny, even if you love the silly bastard.




Comments:
just wanted to see if this works.
 
I wanted to do this for all of the girls!!! I was just talking to Jill about it at the lake! Good thinking Tim! Okay.....enough exclamations. This is a great idea. Did it cost anything? Was it really all that hard to set up? How did you do it? Tell me everything. You can email me that though if you want so no one else has to be bothered by our boring discussions of websites. P.S. Great pic of Georgie.
 
Okay, I just may myself anonymous....bc I don't want to have to sign up. I will later. Anyways, it's me, Kelley K.!
 
you type just like you speak.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?