Wednesday, September 28, 2005

changes

"Like the sands through the hourglass... so are the days of our lives."

I am not sure what that is supposed to mean, but it makes me think of changes. (this is from the soap opera, days of our lives)

So once again I have changed the template of my blog. please do not be alarmed. This will be the last time. If you are having a hard time seeing the text, please hold down control and spin your 3rd mouse wheel until the text becomes nice-looking.

I have also added a counter so I can track how popular I am. This will either boost my self-esteem, lower it, or keep it where it presently is.

please someone say something funny in the comments to save this post.

Comments:
So far your counter says 6.
 
i just added it dillweed.
 
When are you going to post the story of appealing your parking ticket and the excuse you used?
 
as soon as you forward it to me. i lost it.
 
I keep moving to different PCS at my work to boost your counter. I am a good friend.
 
I think my husband is very funny.
 
that certainly boosted my self-esteem. what a good wife.

bleach- you ARE a good friend. afterall, this is a contest. feel free to ignore all of those comments i said on your blog about you being a bad friend.
 
the size of your counter does not determine your manlines! :)
 
whew, what a relief. I really take my manlines seriously.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?