Tuesday, September 20, 2005

good idea / bad idea #1

this is the first installment of good idea / bad idea. The good idea/bad idea concept came to me when I was cleaning up after a delectable taco dinner. I think I saw these kind of "quickies" on some cartoon once ... it is a quick laugh nontheless.

good idea: watching your glamourous pup cooper go potty to make sure he went.
bad idea: keep drinking glass of cooper's urine in the fridge.

See how quick and fun they are?
please share your good ideas/bad ideas.
more good idea/bad ideas to come!

Comments:
I don't get it? why would we have his pee in our fridge? why would you be drinking it? :)
 
this is a fun idea of the blog... i can't wait to see more!
 
Does the good idea and the bad idea need to be related? You really need a better example.
 
you shouldn't drink urine. that is why it is a bad idea.

yeeish. wise up.

I can't believe I used to go out with you.

Bleach:
lets not get bogged down in rules. let the love flow.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?