Tuesday, September 20, 2005

name change

i changed my name today to fooie mcgoo. It has alot to do with the fact I have been slowly learning unix for the past year or so and I hate usernames with numbers in them. so, it is an upgrade from biscuitlover001, in that it is easier to type and has some kind of signifigance. wait, it doesnt have much of sillyness upgrade. it is marginally more silly than biscuitlover001. I dunno, I think there is something silly about someone that loves biscuits so much that he makes a username out of it. everyone can enjoy that kind of humor. thats it! I am changing it back. wait, I can't decide... gimmie your thoughts people!

but if you want to see a sure example of sillyness make sure to check out my profile. I love to dance!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?