Thursday, October 13, 2005

funny headlines

Sometimes I really am impressed with certain human beings.

Check out this hot item from foxnews.com:
Man mows “f**k you” into his front yard

If you don't have time to read it, this guy basically didn't cut his grass, and the neighbors complained, and mowing "f**k you" into his own yard was his choice of reprisal. I like that.

That is a good way to communicate with the neighbors, I think. I want to put "bring over some more of that cassarole again" in mine.

Check out this headline:
Horse-Butt Slapper Jailed

That is the funniest thing I have ever read. There are many layers of comedy in that sentence. When I first read it my imagination went wild with the possibilites. Was this someone who was a cronic horse-butt slapper? Some kind of horse slapping maniac? Did he roam the stables nationwide slapping horse ass and leaving town just as the U.S. marsal who was hot on his trial finally caught up? Or was this some local idiot who would sneek into barns at night to slap horse's asses? the farmers would find hand prints on the horses the next morning and shake their fists and curse. "I'll find you, you sunnofabitch", they would say.

This sounds like a headline from The Onion, but it isn't my friends. Apparently, this guy slapped the butts of some police horses and they put him in the slammer. If you have ever seen "half-baked", you know that is a serious crime.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?