Monday, November 28, 2005

doughnuts are awesome

There isn't a whole lot i dislike about krispie kreme doughnuts.

Just hearing the name makes me feel good. The day before thanksgiving the wife and I decided to get a dozen of Krispie Kreme doughnuts. The intent was to share it with my inlaws for breakfast on thanksgiving. Although I don't remember the exact numbers, i think i recall that my wife had 3 (one the day before), my in-laws shared 2.5, which means i ate the remaining 6 and a half that very day. That is 1300 calories in one sitting. A half dozen Krispie Kreme doughnuts is enough for any man, but to make things worse, this my friends, was thanksgiving day. This is the day where your average american doubles his daily intake of food, in one meal. I thought I would push the envelope of consumption that day. I really just wanted to give my body a forshadowing of what delicious hell was to come. And it worked.

As I was eating them and drinking my coffee that morning I was actually try to think of a way to make some kind of turkey-doughnut sandwich for thanksgiving dinner.

so, i guess the main idea of this post is that Krispie Kreme doughnuts are the shiznit, and eating them is an activity I enjoy from time to time.

Comments:
I had wal-mart doughnuts over break. I liked'em alright.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?