Thursday, November 10, 2005

the hungersite

hello.
I wanted to take the time to tell you about a website that I go to. It is called "the hunger site" and if you go there and click a little button, they donate money to a orgainization such as "mercy corps" that donates food to starving people. It used to be that every click of the button donated one "cup of food" whatever that is, but now they don't say that. When you click on the button (you will see it, it is yellow and obvious) it sends you to another page where you can see advertisements, so I assume those sponsors generate the revenue for the donations. you can only click it once a day.

anyway, it is easy, and I set it as my homepage and try to click it everyday before I do whatever I am going to do on the internet. it adds maybe 2 seconds to my life.

check it out.

Comments:
this sounds like a scam
 
what? did you look at the website. you just hit a link and it shows you advertisements you never have to visit.
 
you can put it on an animal one, or breast cancer one as well :)
 
Paulie, you should start a website that everytime someone clicks a link you add 5 more feet to your garage.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?