Tuesday, November 08, 2005

procrastination

Rather then do a pesky project for school, I am writing a meaningless amaglimation of stupidity for everyone to enjoy. I wish I could get credit for writing in my blog...

In fact, I have no real topic to speak of. What follows is a hodge podge of random crap that happened on accident when i mashed on the keyboard with my palms.

topic one: My yard grew back.
Yes sir, it sure did. Please feast your eyes on these tantilsing pictures:












































For best effect, please make sure to constrast them with my last blog about how i killed my yard.

If you haven't seen what it looked like, or don't remember, be ready for the shock of a lifetime.

I am very happy about this. It took alot of work, but now I am proud of my yard. you are proud too.


Topic two: My glamerous pup coop got his cute puppy nose stuck in a shoe.

this time, we got it on film:














Even in this compromising position, he is still very glam.

Topic three: More halloween pictures.

To add support to the premise that Mike can't seem to keep his eyes open when he is drinking, here is a good picture that was overlooked:
















Luckly, val was there to keep his mouth open, or else we would have had no expression at all.

This is the end.

Comments:
moo
 
your yard looks beautiful! you must really love your wife since you fixed it all just for her! :)you should be proud!
 
I can't wait to show my kids this picture so I can show them how fun it is to get drunk.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?