Tuesday, November 22, 2005

snickers

Hello,
I have some posts on the way but i am having some troubles posting some images, so once i resolve that you are in for a treat!

in the meantime, here is a old email string that i thought was mildly amusing between mike and I, who frequents this blog. I have erased the headers and added who said what. this is all i got for right now.

Foo:
I gave someone here a candy bar and he didn't
eat it. he left it on his desk. so, when he left for the day i ate it.
Mike:
That'll teach him to not let opportunities go by.
Foo:
precisly. let that be a warning to you as well. it was a snickers, they are the most popular candy bar in the US and Russia*. although, in russia they are not called snickers b/c laughing is forbidden.
Mike:
Do you want to see Digable Planets on Nov 6? It is a
Sunday $18. I'm going with people from work.
Foo:
pass. what would they call snickers in Russia? I think they would be called "scowlies".
Mike:
In Russia, Snickers bar eats you.
"frownies" or "Snikovskis"



The end

* I had receently watched a documentry on candy bars.

Comments:
Update: I never went to that concert. What do they call 3 Musketeers?

I think it is probably 3 Bolsheviks.
 
well done.

i think i heard that they called "OH Henry!" bars "OH Karnov!" bars.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?