Monday, December 12, 2005

update on fathership

Hello,
I have been reluctant to write a post lately. I have been trying to think of a way to convey what fathership will do to a man, and I have given up. To borrow the cliché, it is indescribable. I recently had this conversation with my homeboy Bleach, and I said I should say that. So I did and now we can move on.

Speaking of Bleach, I recently went to his house, and went to the bathroom and found this on the counter next to his bathtub....







...

They were all wet, so my suspicion was that he uses them for bath-time-fun. He later confirmed my suspicion when he said, “Did you see my Little Ponies? I use them for bath-time-fun.”


Comments:
There are no words to describe how my fathership feels to these little ponies.

I also don't play with them in the bathtub. I sit down in the shower and play.
 
Bleach, I hope you treat blaises as well as you do your ponies :) Now THAT would truly make my heart smile...but i hope that you don't play with him in the shower.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?