Tuesday, January 24, 2006

for your enjoyment

It has recently come to my attention that some of you might be taking some of the things I say seriously. Here is some helpful advice for enjoying my blog:

Never take anything I say seriously at any time. Half of what I say is made up, the rest is embellishment, holkem, and hogwash.

Cooper does not lead a glamerous socalite lifestyle, this has become a running joke to myself and I doubt it is funny to anyone but me. I guess it is funny b/c he is a normal dog and he has no concept of such trivial and vapid things that we seem to think are important these days, and it is funny to me to think he is obesessed with it. All he cares about is peanut butter. he is also quite fond of cheetoes lately.

Comments:
i think its funny
 
I think you should give your baby a fake personality too. Maybe she can be obsessed with scientific research or video games or something like that.
 
I have reported you to several organizations. Including but not limited to FEMA and the NAACP for good measure.
 
Vapid is a REALLY good word and one for which there is seldom and appropriate place to stick it in. Good job.

Cooper's glamorous social life is far too important to abandon so cavalierly. If you don't perpetuate the myth you will be a disgrace to your father's previously-blogged-about fantasy world. This YOUR CHANCE to step up to the plate and out-lie him to death.

Matter of fact it is such a good opportunity that if you don't grab the dog by the glamour I may have to do it myself.

On second thought - sorry - not my place to bring your dog's social life to life. You are on your own. Sink or swim, hot-tub man.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?