Monday, January 02, 2006

No, YOU update my blog!

In the spirit of having a sparse blog, I thought I would not update my blog again today.

Instead I decided to blog a blog, but provide no real substance.

The end.

Well...I'll give you something:

I am submitting my thesis to my committee on the 10th, defense on the 31st. I have much more time on my hands now that my thesis horsemarm is winding down. I have tried to spend as much as possible with my new daughter and the wife, and that lovable scamp of a pup, Cooper.

I got a used hot tub for free about 2 months ago. I have been working on fixing some of the problems with it, but i have waited to blog about it until then, when i can document it with pictures n' such. you are in for a real treat then.

the other night we thought we heard someone knocking on the door at about 4 in the morning, it was quite a scare. It turned out to be no one. I got out my non-loaded shotgun nonetheless.

We didn't do much for new year's eve, but we did get a visitor in the form of a teenage meth-addict who needed to use the phone and needed a ride to jail. Well, actually she said she was going to have to go to jail that night and I offered to "give her a ride to jail". She was witness to our lame antics on new year's eve (trivial pursuit). I like to think that in her meth-induced state, she hallucinated the whole thing. That would be far out. I also like to think that she hallucinated Cooper asking her to get the peanut butter down and slather it on a piece of summer sausage for him.

Comments:
good luck on the thesis fooie .... that has to be a big load off of your mind .... and your mind can use a rest, based on the type of hallucinations you are fantasizing for meth addicts.
 
i couldn't agree more.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?