Wednesday, January 25, 2006

pancake sandwich afterglow

here are the faces that alex makes after drinking some breastmilk out of a bottle.


she looks in pain here, but it is actually moments before a smile.It is difficult to capture the shear bliss in her face with these picures. immediately after a long feeding, she is so tired she closes her eyes and goes limp and smiles like crazy. her head is at about 30 degrees.

Like many new fathers, I sometimes have doubts that my baby is in fact mine. After eating a generous serving of pancake n' bacon sandwich this morning I have gotten over my doubts and here is why:



Comments:
it looks more like you both have been drinking vodka!
 
Those'll be nice to show her boyfriend some day.
 
the pictures of me or alex?

we don't speak about alex getting a boyfriend.
 
Hilarious, Tim. Steve and I laughed out loud at this post.
 
sweet!
 
I purposely phrased my comment so you could read it either way. I'm tricksy like a hobbit.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?