Monday, February 27, 2006

water for lunch

howdie-ding-dong-dootily.

I have a bunch of hooie to report:

First and formost: good news, I am dropping that cellular physiology class that i spoke of earlier. The one where i was underprepared for the test, you know? I actually got a B on that test, but this new one was going to do me in. So that is pretty sweet. no more of that hell-on-earth.

I am almost done with formating my thesis and i should have it deposited by the end of the week. That will be great, b/c I can forget about school forever. I can kick back and wait for my diploma to arrive in the mail. boo-yaa. I should train cooper to get the mail. that way, i don't have to get out of my chair. that will show em'!

The end of my master's education is proving to be quite anticlimatic. When i dropped that class, I was left with: "now what?". I am used to pretty much working all day and weekend on school and work stuff. I guess i should get back to working on that pesky doomsday device. a harsh mistress, that.

seriously, I need to devote my full attention to finding a new job. some of my prospects did not work out. I would rather eat glass than look for jobs. it is sooooo tedious. does anyone want to hire me? I can brush a pup with the best of em'!

If anyone watched the episode of celebrity fit club 3, where that fat guy had his heart imaged, that is what my thesis was all about. it was the ability to image the perfusion of the heart, and split up different parts of the cardiac cycle. I normally don't watch that show, but cooper wanted to watch it because he needs to catch up on all his stars.

This will be the last time i talk about my thesis project now that it is almost gone forever.

Wife and I are on a diet. I started getting kinda doughy in the past 2 years. Cooper wants me too look fit so I don't embarrass him in front of his friends. It is what I like to call the water and lunchmeat diet. My refridgerator looks like a delicatessen. That is basically all I consume. I have to eat protein 6 times a day and drink 10 glasses of water a day. I work out 6 times a week and then saturday is my free day, where i can cheat on the diet and not workout. It is a easy diet and gets results. Last time I was on it, I got results in only 1 month. plus, last saturday, I had chick-fil-a, pasta and bread, sasauge cassorole, beer, and a big thing of ice cream. (i usually get pancake sandwiches from Mcdonalds).

on days like this though, i crave food like the dickens. I would kill you where you stand for a single sausage link.

derby time is coming up. everyone loves the derby. if you normally go with me, now is the time to start making plans. boo-ya!

I found 10 bucks on the ground today. This is probably the biggest denomination of money i have found on the ground. if i see you, I'll show it to you.

upp.... i already lost it.

Comments:
Maybe when I come over friday I'll eat Taco Bell in front of you for the third friday in a row. Boo-ya!

I'll probably want to go to the derby for the 4th straight year in a row especially if we go to Caesar's again.
 
I will slap it out of your hand before each bite
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?