Friday, April 14, 2006

comment fields

When buying stuff from online stores, I usually make up phoney companies for my own amusement. Lately, I have been calling my company Robots n' Such. You know, a store that sells cutting-edge interactive intelligent robots, and ... other stuff like nuts and chewing gum.

I went to a place today to order a SATA cable for my new hard drive, and decided to get a bit wacky with not only the company name, but also the comment field:



Sadly, the next page I visited included the shipping cost, which was about double the cost of the cable, so I ended not buying this and didn't submit this comment. too bad. The guys working there might have gotten a kick out of it.

have a happy easter!

Watch out for this guy:


Comments:
never a dull moment in the life of fooie... i love it!

wow, that is biggest hare i've ever seen!! that would scare the sheezy out of me if i saw it in the woods!
 
is that a real picture?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?