Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dear loyal reader

Dear loyal reader:

I hate you.

Witness the picture capturing my sentiment:
















I have written 82 blogs now. Most of them of are supreme quality. In fact, I went through my blog yesterday and read some of them.

They are halerious!

At worst, mildly entertaining.

I am serious. I found the very words that came from my brain, still funny and entertaining. and I wrote them! I laughed out loud on numerous occasions.

As my friends, family, associates, allies, or well-wishers, I think the polite thing to do is to leave a comment once in a freaking while.

I am not asking for a novel. Just a note to let me know you were here, and you have something to say about it.

This brings me to my tantilizing threat:

I am indefinatly postponing writing new blogs until I see that people are actually reading this, and it is worth my trouble. I am going to need everyone to leave a comment on this very post. If it isn't up to my standards, I will retire forever, while mentally flipping you assholes the bird.

Call me insecure if you want. fine. do that. do just that.

The truth of the situation is that I use up my invaluable time writing these masterpeices, and I am not going to spend another second on them unless you ingrateful fuckheads show some fucking support!

do you think these fucking things write themselves? FUCK!

Comments:
you seem rather agitated. have you missed your medication again?
 
I have been away from the PC for a while, which is why I have not wrote a blog in a month. My bad.
 
i'm fucking writing to say... blog on fooie, blog on.
 
You are loved and these are read, don't be angry you poopey-head.

Just because we leave no comments doesn't mean we don't like......donuts?

And stop spelling words wrong.
 
count me as an occasional reader...
 
ohh please will someone like me if you dont ill hold my breath untill you do, ill show them there will be no more blogs for them to read and then they will all comment and say please blog for us ohh unfunny one dont deprive us of your great teachings of bestbuy trips and other sorted happenings, what will i do. if there are no more blogs posted i promise to blow mine and your brains out in a murder suicide kinda thing, but not in a gay way know what i'm sayin
 
it must be your monthly time, no?
yes, please stop with the bad spelling and i promise to start reading these again! ;)
 
That picture makes you look about 60 years old.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?