Sunday, June 11, 2006

doggy bath

Hya folks!

We just got back from a trip to the lake. Cooper had a great time. (AZZAGOODBOY!) He is one adorable scamp.

His all-time favorite activities were:
1. swimming
2. rolling around on a dead fish and
3. sleeping outside (see #2).

Since he decided to roll in dead fish, and run amok in blecky lake -water, he got a doggy bath when we came home. (by mine own hands)

Pooch bathing is no trivial feat. It is a hour-long ordeal where I have to get in the tub with him in my underware, because he squirms around, and splashs at my crotch. He also has more hair than a wooly mammoth and requires a 1/4 bottel of shampoo everytime.

This is what the tub looks like after a good pup washin':

This is NOT a Camara trick.

Enough for Ted Danson AND William Shatner

After that ordeal, I wondered if this dog-ownership was all worth it.

So, I went down to see how much I could get for him at the local Chinese resterant:

Moo-COOP-Gi-Pan



All they would give me was 4 opened fortune cookies and a bucket of used deep-fryer oil.

It was delicious!


Comments:
yiou're a nerd! the hair looks like blood in the tub...like you slaughtered the poor pooch! ;)
 
It looks like either you or Coop had some explosive diarrhea from the first picture. You should take that hair from the tub and make a Coop-ee for his head. Pair this with his glamourous pink star-shaped sunglasses and rhinestone suit and he could be a cainine Elton John for Halloween this year.

Yehs, Tihm, eye no I-am wheered.
 
that's gross.

I don't know who you are, but I hate you.
 
It looks like there is a giant Coop razor in the tub and you shaved random spots and flung the hair on the walls. It's almost as much body hair that's in the drain after I shower.
 
that is a comb, and I did have to fling that hair on to the tub as I combed that handsome pooch.

I can confirm that you ARE that hairy. agreed.
 
That was an okay story, but so far from what actually happened that I am compelled to set the record straight. Here goes:

Cooper is a glam-dog and does NOT get his baths in such plebian (means "low-class") surroundings. He actually DOES lose that much hair, but not from a ham-fisted gorilla like Fooie. You see, Cooper insists on only the best pampering and folderol, as provided by the attendants at the Pooch Pampering Palace - lucious girl-dogs with artificially "enhanced" teats that darn near drag the floor. It is difficult for Coop to keep his star persona in the midst of such abundant beauty (the girls have six or eight apiece, after all), but luckily his star-shapes shades conceal the eyes bugging out of his head. Unfortunately, there is no hiding the tongue hanging out and abundance of drool. The girls are quite used to it, though, and even seem to enjoy the effect they have on Cooper. This "effect" is sometimes more noticeable than others.

At any rate, the scene that unfolds is not unlike the treatment given the Cowardly Lion in The Wizard of Oz. Except for the addition of lots of "teats" and "effects."

By the time Cooper gets home, he is shiny, cool and cocky .... and quite relaxed. You will remember that I said he insists on pampering and folderol. I'm thinking the "relaxed" part is a direct result of the "folderol" but I'm not getting into THAT here. All I'm gonna say is that he feels pretty darn bad-to-the-bone (ahem) when he shows up back at the rach ... where he jumps in the recliner and starts with the dang Cheetos - AGAIN.

By the way, all the hair in those disgusting pictures is actually from FOOIE HIMSELF! And it is telling those kind of lies that ensures he will never rise above the caretaker/chauffer position he now holds, to the glam life of Cooper he WISHES he had!

I'll tell you more later.
 
If my fists were ham, then he would enjoy the bath more, i bet.

goose, you are nuts.

you love cooper.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?