Thursday, June 22, 2006

Shot-gunning theme

In college, seeing or participating in shot-gunning a beer was a common-place occurrence. Now that I am almost 6 years from that mess, and I have a wife and baby, I thought beer quaffing was dead-and-gone.

However in about a month there was four seperate shot-gunning of beers by me or someone close to me.

It is a theme of my life, lately.

Everybody is doing it these days. It is like the Macarana, 2006.

Matt and I shot-gunning on Derby day-5/2.















Mindy G's (now S's) wedding reception-5/27 (bride pictured)
















John's wedding. Sassmouth (mike P) is pictured on the right. (6/8)















Maybe this is like the sitcom of my life, and I am eventually taught a lesson about how my reckless behavior affects the people I love.

This revelation hits me when I finally see this happen:
.
.
.
.
.
(queue shocking music)
.
.
.
.
.
Alex slips into the abyss*, Mindy S's wedding -5/27























*She is obviously not really drinking this. Don't be an idiot.

Comments:
you are tremendously handsome.
 
Yeah shotgun! Get ya some...
 
I want Alex to be on my team for the next Beer Olympics. She can do the strong baby keg toss.
 
Love the SPAM shirt...I have one just like it (really, I do)
 
What's more is that I wasn't the one to initiate that shotgunning in Hawaii. It was the Spam shirt guy. Shotgunning is truly back!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?