Thursday, June 15, 2006

Treasure found !

no, not pirate's treasure(at the hands of that murderous pirate, Orville Redenbacher). Gas-station treasure!

I was coming home from Rough River, KY, and I found this awesome air freshener at a gas station there:
















It's Max Headroom, remember him? He's back... in air-freshener form.

It was only 99 cents, and well worth it. Now everyone who enters my POS will witness my appreciation for terrible 80's shows. That makes me hip and retro. And it really jazzes up my ride. It totally takes away from the dents and general poor craftsmanship of the car.

This air-freshener really was 20 years old. It wasn't a groovy reprint of an old icon. This damn thing must have really set on that shelf for 20 years.

It still smells like a human head!

Comments:
How can a 20 year old air freshener still be considered "fresh"? Think of the irony. I guess the freshness isn't really the point, it's the style.
 
i loved that crazy show
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?