Thursday, July 06, 2006

apology

wowie!

I didn’t expect such a big response already from my last blog. Well, I guess I wanted a big response, and I got one, so I should be happy, right?

Instead, I feel debased that I lashed out and accused my loyal readers of anything they didn’t deserve. I also am ashamed of any inherent fishing for compliments. It was unintentional, I assure you.

It was also a very good thing that not one of you complemented me. In fact, most of you took the time to insult me or point my frequent spelling errors*.

Anyway, I hope the following picture shows my most sincere apology and I hope you like the flowers:






















Seriously though, I was in a bad mood that day, and this was exacerbated by my frustration at getting little comment action on what I thought was a pretty solid month of blogs. It was heartening, however, that I did find out that people read this on a regular basis. I was honestly convinced that no one did. So it served its purpose.

So in summary…

my message for this blog is that I am hungry.

I think I will go get a bag of Doritos.



*anonymous, thanks for pointing out my bad spelling. BTW, although it is slang, I think the accepted spelling of “poopey” is “poopy”. For more, see this link.

Comments:
the picture melted my heart...i promise to never leave the blog again!
pinky promise
;)
 
i appreciate the apology to all your loyal readers... but i find that picture a bit scary!
 
I drew that picture and I am offended that you find it "scary".
now you owe me an apology.

:)
 
What are you suggesting by subtly posting a picture of a man hugging a lesbian? I'm all for sexual freedom, but not for promoting it subliminally.
 
I think that is more of a transexual, or at least a woman who has taken alot of hormones.
 
you never hold me like that anymore
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?