Thursday, July 13, 2006

You down with O.P.B.?

I have found that reading random people's blogs is never a good idea. but, I haven't posted for a while and I wanted to provide some fresh content that I know you are yearning for. So, I went to the "next blog" (see top right corner) and found this poor person's train-wreck of a blog. I can't make heads or tails of it.

At any rate, I stole their latest blog, and well, it is going to have to do for my blog today.

enjoy! (make sure to vote below)


Water? it must be water..no wait...could be that apple i had after dinner.Just plain old sleepiness i guess..i'm so sorry..forgive me..i'm just like good old grumpy..ok..good young grumpy...vinod..i want grumpy!!!i dont care? are you serious?!?!...fine then..i dont care..i dont freaking care...i give up all hope...CANN?!?!i'm addicted man...addicted to the guitar..addicted to the drums..addicted to singing..addicted to songs..music..แวนเนซซ่า--->my name in thai...cool ah..from north...and bundit told me that it is pronounced as wanessa..LOL...change the v to a w...so..so...changey...i think its either over stressed..or i'm sleeping too late..and waking up too early..i dont care..cant bother to care anymore...i think so...yea..nights make me have ap...LOLRANDOM CAN!btw...daniel teo...i'm not ur pillow!!lol...lying on my back all!!and ur poor math book...wonder how many pple's arse it has like touched le...JUST DONT TALK TO ME NOW!! I'LL HAVE TO ANSWER COS I FEEL BAD NOT ANSWERING...AND I DONT WANT TO ANSWER COS EVERYTHING COMES OUT WRONG AND MIXED UP!just making matters worse...just not in the right mind to say anything now..


PLEASE VOTE:
Is this person:

A) lobotomized?
B) tired of being used as a pillow? (thanks to that opportunistic Daniel Tao)
C) having trouble with run-on sentences and fragments?
D) drunk on apples? (or water)?
E) a confused teen?
F) All of the above.
G) write in your own ___________


* if anyone gets the title to this blog please let me know that too.

Comments:
I threw up half way through the paragraph.
 
my vote is a combo of D & B... drunk and tired! what else would cause this?!

is it "other people's blogs"? if yes, here's an interesting one: http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
(sometimes cute, sometimes scary)
 
ratty :
i went to that blog. it is mostly scares the shit out of me. mostly.


i hate it.

i don't have to go back, do i?

no seriously, it is pretty depressing.
 
sorry, didn't mean to scare you... it's reality though. no, you don't have to go back (i bet you will).
 
i think she is possessed
 
I liked the postsecret blog.
 
I think the person is a relative of this person who shares my name.

Here is one my favorite posts:

http://mikeyawhnew.blogspot.com/2006/06/mental-illness-about-those.html
 
its like that paragraph that u can read but the letters are all mixed up
 
i agree with the paragraph thing! that's what i felt like when i was reading it!
i vote the drunk on water thing...i tried that in college...desperate...am i hungry right now? applejacks and smacks...maybe...BOIDNSOEIN..that's how you spell MY name in Pishpon. neeto, huh<

it's very liberating to type like that person...try it. you'll enjoy it. let's all try it, and see what we come up with. tell me if you like it.
the end
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?