Thursday, September 14, 2006

Photoshop

My brother is in the process of adding another house onto his current house. Although it could house a family of four by today's standards, he insists on calling it a "garage". He even put garage doors on the front!

He doesn't have me fooled.

Most of the framing is done, and it looks pretty good.

Kudos!

I am so proud that I was telling my co-worker about it. I wanted a picture to show him. I emailed my brother (Gooie) :

Foo: Send me a single picture of your garage. I want to show somebody at work.

Goo: (sends picture without any message)

Foo: It would have been a better picture with cooper in it.

Goo: photoshop him in.

So here is the progress of my brother's garage, with Cooper in it, which I think really gives the picture some personality.

















Today one of our secretaries turned 50. There were alot of posters around with grim reapers, "over the hill", and basic warnings about the futility of life and the person's impending demise.

The cake had a grim reaper on it!

Although I am certain it was in good fun, I generally believe that it is bad form to remind people of their old age on their birthday. After all, birthdays are about celebrations and fun! I am serious. I really have a problem with this. I hope no one does this to me at any point in my life.

Along that note, my wife's birthday is this Sunday. Be nice and wish her happy birthday.

Comments:
That picture does not capture the awesome awesomeness of the garage. Although Coop looks happy. Happy B-Day Melissa. Glad to see you and Tim can now legally have sex.
 
funny bleach n sheets!
i love the pic of coopy!
 
first i hate the overkill of over the hill shit and 98% of your blogs are of your dog or something to do with your dog and if not you try to fit him in, dont you have a family i feel like i know too much about your dog
 
the picture of cooper should have been about 5 times bigger - it could have looked like it was coopers dog house w/ a little toy truck that he plays with.
 
wow. you even made it look like she is behind the glass! nice!
 
HAHA....Nice addition cuz
 
that is hillarious!
 
Is there a story behind your brother Gooie's nickname? Or perhaps I shouldn't ask?
 
No story.

I just came up with Fooie Mcgoo one day when I started my blog. It is meaningless. I pretty well hate it.

actually, I use the words "foo" and "goo" alot whilst programming.

I just called my brother "Goo", b/c it compliments "foo". His real name is Beazlebub.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?