Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Vote please

Please vote using this poll. I have a theory and I wanted to do some ad-hock testing to see if there is any support. tell your friends!

You should only be able to vote once from one browser.
UPDATE: I think my question should really be:

Who did you vote for in 2004 (if any) and which of the two NASCAR drivers is your most favorite. If you don't want to participate just say you hate me.

Free polls from Pollhost.com
What is your favorite Nascar driver and 2004 Presidential Nominee duo?
Bush and Jeff Gordan Kerry and Jeff Gordan Bush and Dale Earnhart Junior Kerry and Dale Earnhart Junior Bush and whoever Kerry and whoever I hate Foo.



I know this seems stupid, but there is a method to my madness.

Comments:
I am curious to see how this turns out. It took a lot of self discipline for me not to select that I hate you.
 
LOL. I almost selected that too!

Thanks for particpating.
 
i dont like any of them, so i picked hate. i have no discipline.
 
You are a real character.

Thanks for taking my poll.

There is some juiceboxes by the door.
 
there are juiceboxes i mean.
 
Are you trying to link nascar to republicans? You know, nascar came out of prohibition because it took fast cars to run rum.
 
kinda yes, kinda no.

thanks for taking the poll. you are a real treat.
 
I don't like Bush, Kerry, or Nascar, so by default I had to hate Foo, even though I don't.

PS. Vote Kinky - Gov. of Texas 2006
 
I hate nascar.
 
i don't think those who voted for bush will admit it at this point...i sure wouldn't...so i think the results on your poll might not be very accurate. just something to consider.
hope i didn't piss anyone off...i just really hate bush with an immense passion...i'm embarrassed our country voted for him. truly.ok, sorry to get political.
 
i sure liked it when we were talking about shopping carts - those were good times...
 
I voted for Bush and I still hate nascar.
 
did you vote? That is why i put "bush and whoever".
 
but whoever means i like it at all but i dont if there were an option of bush and fuck nascar i would have picked it but until then i still hate u
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?