Monday, November 06, 2006

Coop's first outfit

Some of you have been asking for a glamerous update about Cooper. I thought I would share the first outfit that Cooper designed. He made it when he was a puppy, and he would probably be really mad if he knew I was sharing it with you. (not his best work)
















He was going to some kind of Hollywood benefit and it had a "Cowboys and Indians" theme. Everyone had to wear a Cowboy or Indian outfit to get in the door. I think it was to save some kind of endangered species. he said it was a fingernail mite or something. He isn't good with names.

He was just going to be seen anyhow.

Comments:
awesummmmm!
 
you are a nerd...
 
I truly love this picture of my wife and pup.

If you really think about it, you like it too.
 
Sometimes I wish he were still a puppy. *sigh*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?