Friday, November 10, 2006

Halloween extensiton

Here is a masterpiece carved by someone very close to me around Halloween 04:
















This is basically the worst carving job i have ever seen in my entire life. That includes my childhood. It looks like maybe it was done by a confused 3rd grader or possibly a foreigner that has never carved a pumpkin before. Borat could have easily carved this pumpkin.

My favorite parts are the single tooth, the mouth that extends past the eye one side, and the overbite. If this face is supposted to represent something, it is a man that has been in a terrible accident and has been horribly misfigured.

anyway, i hope you get a kick out of it like I did.

Comments:
but he has pupils! now that takes something really special!
 
I enjoyed your description of the defunk pumpkin more than the defunk pumpkin itsownself.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?