Thursday, December 14, 2006

Great Art follow-up

The answer is me, bitches!

I created it on this website, which can allow you to paint like Jackson Pollock. Which is to say that is allows you to paint like a 4 year old with some buckets of paint.

Yes, the internet is creating 'art'. This is the first step of my hypothesis that in my lifetime robots will create all art. (and hopefully we can get some swanky butlotrons with tuxedoes and snobby english accents as well. that'll be sweet.)

By the way, you can't tell me this (below) is art. THIS is art!



















"I tripped over some paint", by Jackson Pollock*










* no really, it is called "Fathom-Five"

Comments:
For the record. I like Jackson Pollock.
 
I heard he doesn't like you.
 
notice the brush strokes in the dogs faces superlative work
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?