Thursday, January 11, 2007

Trailer Park Boys

There is a low budget comedy out there called "Trailer Park Boys". It is Hi-larious.

I suggest it to all. You can get most of the seasons from Netflix.

It is about 2 bumbling criminals from Canada and is shot documentary style. The acting is pretty bad, but the plot and reoccuring jokes are top notch.

everyone's favorite character is Bubbles, the slow and lovable ally to the 2 main characters that often is more thoughtful and moral than everyone else on the show. He also wears thick glasses, loves kitties, lives in a shack, and talks funny.

One of my favorite things about Bubbles is the way he makes money. He goes to one "mall" (a mini-mall actually) and takes the shopping carts and throws them down in a ravine by the parking lot. Then at night he fishes them out and repairs them at home. Then, he sells them to another nearby mall.

Brilliant!

once or twice he has been seen repairing carts or flipping them into ravines or dumpsters. It is really something.


Here is a picture of him with some guy. I photoshopped myself in to impress my friends. I thought I should share.



Comments:
Bubbles is the best. It's best when he gets excited or upset.

Nice photoshopping.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?