Friday, April 27, 2007

Computer Virus

My computer contracted a virus last week. At first I thought he was faking it because I just saw a sniffle and a pathetic cough, but when the blue screen of death came, it was like he threw up in my lap.




Fortunately I was able to recover all of my pictures and music by using a bootable-from-CD-ROM OS called bart PE. If you are ever in this situation, please use it. It is free and works well.





Getting my OS to come back to life was about 20% of the work. Reinstalling lost drivers, applications, and settings is the real hassle. Damn you 14-year-old virus writing poindexter!





I finally got my TV tuner and DVR/media player working in the nick of time to catch an episode of Jerry Springer called "Pregnant by Your Brother", and capture this delightful character:



This is what you call a setup. Please add your own joke.


Comments:
he looks like a redneck opera singer.
 
How did that guy get pregnant?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?