Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We sold the POS yesterday

We sold the POS yesterday.

It was a truly horrible car that sucked away my spirit the moment I would sit foot in it. Every feature in that car was designed to piss me off. From the J-shaped seats that permanently set my spine to the way the hood rattled and made me think it would fly open at any moment on the expressway.

I could usually count on it to make 4-5 irritating sounds at a time. Some of them were on the threshold of causing me to swerve into oncoming traffic. One of my favorites was when I closed the door, it rattled the entire car and caused a hanging piece of the muffler to scrape on something and creak like an old creaky door. I think that really impressed some people in my parking lot. I think you would be impressed too.

I was hoping that one day Satan would open the earth and suck it back into hell. Sometimes I would fantasize about blowing it up.


Instead I did the practical thing and sold it for a cool $1600. Now some other sucker has to deal with it!

Labels:


Comments:
now the only thing left for your memories is a google-earth image of it in the driveway. cherish it while you can.
 
You should have driven it off a pier.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?