Tuesday, May 22, 2007

picture dump ii

Once again I downloaded some pictures from my phone. enjoy.



Here is a picture of my lovely daughter alex when she was about 12 months old. she is trying to hide that knife she always finds.

What a little scamp.

Here is your typical upside down pick-up bed on top of another pick-up bed.


Here is an advertisment for some kind of energy drink. This one has an "obscene" amount of energy, which is at least double the amount of "uncomfortable energy"and triple the amount of a paltry "acceptable energy" drink.




This is one of my favorites of all time.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime picture of the blind leading the blind, which I was fortunate enough to witness on the corner of Keystone and Broadripple in Indianapolis a few months ago.
YES!

Labels:


Comments:
I'm glad I got to spend time with Alex over derby weekend. She at least doesn't shy away from me now.

nice pix!
 
Hi Tim! Tag! You are it! You need to write seven things about yourself that few people know. Then, pass on the tag to seven other fellow bloggers! Have fun! I love reading your blog. More pictures of Alex! I miss you all.
Marla
 
Alex is a cutie.

I just got a new phone with a camera, but I have no idea how to get the pictures off of it. I suck at technology.
 
ask k-dawg. that guy invented modern aviation, or so I hear.
 
blog more blogs
 
blind leading the blind - great pic
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?