Monday, July 02, 2007

Defending my Honor

hello.
Some recent scathing feedback has prompted me to prove that I am original and don't rip off other people's work and pass it as my own.

As most of you know, I have a few blogs devoted to some silly ebay feedback that I left just for fun. They are here: one, two, and three. on the second one, you'll see that someone thought I stole the idea from someone named mr_bo**ox. That person also had no compunction about calling me "lame" and also doing that thing where you substitute words for numbers and spell all crazy. Which is kinda cute.

I also hasten to point out that said person didn't provide a URL to prove his alligations. A quick google search of "mr_bo**ox" eventually led to his ebay page, where, as expected, I didn't find the feedback that I supposedly ripped-off.

HEY! I am not taking this lightly. I know this is just a silly blog, and I am totally wasting my time worrying about some 11-year old shut-in's fat-rage, but being called unoriginal is total bullshit, especially since a) that feedback was created by me and b) I thought (at the time) that the concept of leaving crazy ebay feedback was entirely my idea. After seeing mr_bo**ox's work, and doing a google search of "silly ebay feedback" I see that multiple people are doing it (go here for some REAL laughs), which really shouldn't surprise me.

anyway, to prove I didn't rip off anyone I went to my ebay feedback and captured my "left for others" feedback. It is below (you might have to click on it to enlarge). I think all or most of the feedback in previous blogs are on that image. I made sure to cover up anyone's secret identity with hats. Including my own user name. I made sure everyone can see the begining of them name, which starts with Tim, which we all know is my real name.


so suck on that, fatty.




Comments:
btw,
here is a hilarious response from my last feedback

I said:

"second hand smoke is child abuse"

he replied:

"The MARLBORO man packed it, Winston shipped it and Joe Camel Delivered it."


SWEET!
 
i think you should take it up a notch and leave silly feedback on your blog for yourself
 
That guy did have some good stuff. I like yours more since I know your style. Try not to get banned.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?