Monday, September 24, 2007

babies and lemons

Hey there fellas and gals!

Alex loves to eat lemons when we are out to eat. She also makes this concerned face when she eats them, as though she just realized she made a horrible mistake.
alex has been making some faces at us lately when we tell her something she doesn't want to hear. It is a a cross between sad and indignant. but also pretty cute. sometimes I can't keep from laughing when she gives me look, which is not at all the thing to do.

I like this picture, because it looks like she was trying to tell me not to take a picture of her, and I did anyway, and she ended up looking terrible because of it. I can't wait to do that in her teenage years, and give them to her boyfriends (as well as hot-lead).


Her is a picture of my wife and a clone of Secretariat at the derby (07). I like this picture and wanted to share it. (not shown: horse biting her on the lips)





Comments:
Mine likes restaurant lemons too!

I like these pictures.
 
That second picture might be the cutest one I've ever seen. Give her smooches for me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?