Tuesday, September 25, 2007

hottub time

I can't believe I used to have time for these kinds of projects. (plus write a multi-page blog with diagrams)

I would pay money for time at this point in my life. Unfortunatly it would be wasted on blogs about Cooper.

On the other hand, the 27-year old father Fooie owes the 25-year-old restless Fooie bigtime for the fully-functional glam hottub out on my backporch, which I rather enjoy on these cool autumn nights. It really takes the edge off of long day of work, especially from the neck-down. (snicker)

Thank you ample-time Fooie!

Comments:
i dont understand this blog
 
the 25 year old fooie fixed that hot tub for 27 year old fooie.

hmmmm.

i guess i don't understand either.
 
you watch too much star-trek


nerdlinger
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?