Wednesday, December 05, 2007

fiddle faddle

hey! remember fiddle faddle! I am not sure I do, but I do remember the wacky name.

here are some things that went on 2 weekends ago, but I never had time to post.


Apple Pie. I made a apple pie and it was kinda dope. the ice cream and pie combo almost made me poop my slacks.




















I took this picture when I reflected on the amount of medicine that we stock-pile for our 2 year old daughter. Yeish. sometimes I think we are running a TB ward.

For those of you without infant or toddler kids, this is the quanitity and varity of cold medicine that is an absolute must.



















here is a photo shot out my kitchen window. if you squint, you can see a deer. There are plenty of deer around here, but this is the first time I have seen a buck on my property and also the first time I had a camara around. I would love to shoot a deer like this on my property, but I am not sure how legal it is, with poaching laws and all. Please, someone let me know if it is legal to slay a deer from the convenience of my kitchen window, Because I think everyone would agree that me bagging a deer during breakfast would be awesome.

Labels:


Comments:
Nice pie, Nancy.
 
i could do without the cursing :)
 
Me too.

Fiddle Fadle is like caramel corn I think.
 
agreed. I took out the cuss words.

on the other hand, that pie WAS fucking dope.
 
This blog has turned into a square magnet!
 
Who is this Nancy chick? She sounds hot!

pnp
 
I think it is legal if you buy a tag and do it during the season.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?