Saturday, February 16, 2008

Some old blogs

In observation of the Writer's Guild strike*, I am continuing to not update my blog.

However, the show must go on, and I at least need to get in 2 blogs a month. In true Hollywood fashion, I thought I might use some old material to create an entirely new blog!

Below are some of my favorite blogs of late 2007 and 2008, (which I also included in the "best of mindsquirt links" side bar on the right)

Banner Ads
How To Get Out of a Work Christmas Party
Cubical Game
One of Three things will Happen
Faulty Grinders




*Almost over you say? Poppycock!

Comments:
I think it's over now. Please blog more blogs.
 
Please copy and paste any comments of mine from those links into this comment section.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?