Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Video of alex from cell phone

Wife and I got new cell phones last week. A bonus of the new phones are the integrated microSD cards, which allow for easy transfer of video, pictures, and music to and from the phone to a PC.

Here is an absolute gem that I received from my wife via cell phone whilst at work today.

One million points to whoever deciphers what she is saying! (answer to come in comments)

PS. Alex has really turned a corner in the past few months. She has seemed to move on from the terrible-twos that we suffered from in late winter (constant tantrums, never-pleased-disposition, general cantankerousness, smelly pants). She is now an absolute joy, and can have pseudo-conversations with us. It is pretty neat.

I am also her favorite.


Comments:
alright - i give

what is the answer?
 
sung to the tune of "the Wheels on the Bus":

"The daddys on the bus say: 'I love you'"

Awwww.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?