Sunday, August 17, 2008

College Pictures

In an effort to have new material for a new post, I went through some of my digital pictures on my computer.
I can't believe I have been writing this blog for 3 years and these classic college pictures haven't made it.

College roomate family portrait


The story with this one is that the three of us pictured rented a house off-campus . In the days leading up to class starting, we were all moved-in and bored, and needed some stuff to hang on the walls. Since there was one girl and two boys, we thought we would do a family portrait at Wal-Mart.


Alf over for cake


Fun with Paintshop Pro! Yes, this is what happens when two nerdy upperclassmen can't find anything else to do on the weekend.

Alf was the best. I wish he was real.


Comments:
I would like to add that while ALF and I are similar in stature and hair color, we are in no way related.
 
i like the family picture. did the walmart people give you the stink-eye when you were in there?

you should have photoshop-ed in the cat you had at the time instead of the cake. alf liked to eat cats.

my wife wont let me hang up my alf poster that i had in college.
 
ALF rules. Do yourself a favor and read up on ALF on wikipedia. Turns out the guy that created him is/was a control freak and that there was way more to ALF than just a midget in a suit.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
bigD left this message, which I copied and pasted and removed his email address:


fooiemcgooie,

I am interested in contracting you to build a toybox for me (well, really my kids) similar to the one described here:

http://mindsquirt.blogspot.com/2007/04/completed-furniture-page.html

please email me to discuss details if you are interested:

xxxxxxxxxx at yahoo dot com
 
Alf is cool.

I liked the wikipedia page. Pretty interesting.

You could kinda tell that Willy was a jerk in real life. I think he probably fell in the Alf trap doors a lot and that is why he was a chronic poopypants.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?