Wednesday, November 12, 2008

new boots

hello.
Remember when I blogged about the Merrell boots I bought that I loved so much? (here is a reminder)

They crapped out.

On one hand, they lasted 2 years. On the other hand, they were $150. On some kind of third hand, my first pair are in prety good shape too.

WTF?
The sole cracked and detached from the rest of the boot on a small part.
The upshot is, I sent them to merrell, and they replaced them with a new pair of slightly less cool ones. I wasn't really stoked about that, but on the forth hand, I also have a brand new pair of boots. Sweet action. I just tried them on, and they are really kinda awesome.


This is one of my "life's little victories". booya.

Comments:
you must spend alot of money on gloves
 
I bet your angry that there is not option to take them back.
 
I'd say this is alot like taking them back.

booya.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?