Monday, April 27, 2009

some cute videos

all,

About 3 weeks ago, I went to a yard sale.

I bought a Barbie Powerwheel Jeep for about $50 for the girl. It required a new battery and a charger to the tune of about $90. My calculator tells me that is a $140 investment.

I also bought the cheapo princess-singing doodad in the video below for a single dollar. She loves this about 2000% more than the expensive and garage-hogging power wheel.


Alex also recently got a jump-rope. Here is her idea of jumping-rope:

I like how abruptly she gives up and walks off.


Comments:
lets take my old motorcycle baja engine and put it in the jeep.
 
That jump roping video was great! That's a pretty advanced skill. I bet there are a lot of adults that can't do it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?