Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Normal Post

Hello to one and all.

Today, I tricked Cooper into thinking I was throwing him food fifty consecutive times. Each time, I said "here cooper!" and made a throwing movement with my hand. Each of the fifty times, he jumped up as though I was throwing food.

It was very discouraging.

However, I was encouraged, when Alex came over to see what I was doing, and after one throw, looked into my hands and told me nothing was there. Good girl Alex!

I told her she was smarter than a doggy, which I think is a fairly good conclusion from the whole exercise. In fact, she is roughly fifty times smarter than a dog. To be fair, though, I stopped after fifty fake throws, so she could be as much as one hundred times smarter than a dog.

Speaking of dogs, since third grade, I have been aware of the fact that if you reverse the word "dog" it becomes the word "God". Please noodle on that for a while and let me know if it means something significant. At the time, I was sure it meant something.

Also, all day today I have the word "critty" stuck in my head. I don't know why, because it is a made-up word.

Now that I have typed sufficient poppycock , this is brings us to the real reason I am updating my blog:

I am selling my car.

Please buy it or convince a loved one to do so.

I am selling it due to it being way too small for my growing family (new baby and all). I wish I could keep it, but it's size is impractical for a family of 4 and a gulliable pooch.

here is the criagslist ad
here is a old post about how i love it.


Comments:
poor fooie - i am sad for you that your beloved car must go away


btw - i am often fascinated that harpo is the reverse of oprah
 
Bobby and I discussed your use of the name Kebin for our neighbor.. whose name was not Kevin. Bobby called someone Kebin at work, they did not find the humor.
 
Maybe Coop just trusts his master 50 times more and you are playing with such a precious thing like it's meaningless.

By the way I really like referring to Jon as "Master" when i talk to his dog.

"Wait till Master sees what you've done!"
"You must miss Master"
"Oh look, Master is here!"
 
if you read all the heavy reads i read with dogs and such on the cover you would know the meaning behind 'dog' and 'god'. ;) i love you my hubby. you are entertaining. i'm glad i didn't marry a non-entertaining idividual. that would be boring. with you i am never bored....except maybe when you never stop talking about your favorite person at work.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?