Monday, February 01, 2010

A follow up to selling my car

Hello.

Now that it has been almost 5 weeks, I thought I'd update you on the status of selling my car. I know each and every one of you have been on the edge of your seat waiting for the very moment that I post an update about this tantalizing subject.

Well, I sold it.

In fact, I sold it to Bean and Stephanie. Thanks Bean!

A few days later, we got a real family car, a Ford Freestyle, like in the picture below. That actually isn't our car, but it is the same color. Our car would have lots of dirt on it and some cornfields behind it.





It is about the same size of an Explorer, but gets much better gas milage. It is basically a station wagon, but sits up higher and is less lame. It also has more cupholders for my kids to fill up with cereal crumbs and kool-aid.

My wife gets it, and I get her left-over car. Feeling slighted, I have taken the opportunity to shower myself with fabulous cash and prizes. In the past weeks, I have bought a LCD TV, road bike, and am minutes from buying a table saw and thickness planer. I was thinking about getting a boat, but my friends talked me out of it. Brad told someone that next time he sees me, I'll be flying an Ultralight.

I should also get a hovercraft or maybe a sailboat.

Comments:
Well now that you have a station wagon you can join www.stationwagonforums.com and talk about it with others who drive them.
 
Your post makes me miss my cousins. Glad you got a cool new car. Hope your nice family is doing well.
 
I sure do love my hubby the 'deal-king' who buys me nice cars and prizes. ;)
 
2 things. though nobody will ever see this.

1) I bet Tim did go to the station wagon forum and talk about his car.

2) I bet Tim would take the car back if he could. I once saw Tim take his Chirstmas Tree back on Christmas morning. That is a lie.
 
What's your old car look like? Is this one really better than your previous one? This one seems very functional based on the feature you describe of its interiors – an ideal ride for the whole family. I hope it would function well for a long time. Danille Folson @ CarBuyCo.ca
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?